Terms of Service
Web Site Terms of Service and Conditions of Use
By accessing this internet site (blog), you are agreeing to be bound by these blog site rules, all used laws and adjustment,and agree that you will be responsible for compliance with any applied terms of service. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing ZyHack.com site. The information contained in this web site (blog) are protected simply by copyright.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Zy Hack internet web site for personal, non-commercial viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not do:
- change or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to compile or reverse engineer any software contained on ZyHack web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the our website content;
- transfer the information to another person or “mirror” the information on any other server.
- This license shall automatically close if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Zy Hack website at any time. Upon interrupting your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your holding whether in electronic or printed format.
In no event shall Zy Hack or its suppliers be responsible for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Zy Hack website site, even if Zy Hack Ltd authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Zy Hack Ltd’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Zy Hack Ltd doesn’t warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Zy Hack Ltd may make changes to the information contained on its web site at any time without notice. Zy Hack Ltd does not, however, make any commitment to update the information.
ZyHack.com has not reviewed all of the sites links. Its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. Information of any link does not mean confirmation by ZyHack.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
7. Governing Law
Any require relating to Zy Hack Ltd’s web site shall be governed by the rules of the State of Other without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of taking personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being selected.
- We will collect and use of personal information exclusively with the objective of fulfilling those objectives specified by us and for other compatible objectives, if only we take the accept of the individual concerned or as required by rules.
- We will only keep personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those objectives.
- We will collect personal information by legal and fair means and, where appropriate, with the information or consent of the individual interested.
- Personal data should be relevant to the objectives for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those objectives, should be specific, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, revelation, copying, use or modification.
- We will make easuly available to customers information about our policies and practices connecting to the management of personal information.
We are committed to carrying out our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.